PPI Pressure Products Industries Diaphragm Sealless Compressors
PPI-Pressure Products Industries sealless reciprocating diaphragm compressors deliver non-contaminating compression of any gas. Our factory in the United States has been engineering and manufacturing leak free compressors for over sixty years. They meet the highest industry standards for sealless positive displacement machines including:
- Durability - Lubricant and abrasive-free compression of gases and mixtures. We have hundreds of compressors installed in harsh environments like refineries, as well as very clean high technology factories and research centers. Our patented Ultrafram diaphragm technology and proprietary cavity design provide unmatched diaphragm life.
- Reliability - heavy duty components custom engineered to ensure reliable operation. We load test every compressor in the factory and document operating data to meet your specific service and operating parameters.
- Heavy Duty Rugged Design - Complete units including base frame, power unit, pulsation dampers, coolers, valves, instruments and a control unit integrated into a complete package ready to fit exactly into your operation.
- Long and Trouble Free Operation - With regular maintenance the compressors work for years to meet exacting API-618 standards.
- Reasonable Price - Our reciprocating diaphragm compressors are extremely competitive with the industry taking into account the total cost of ownership including purchase price for high quality components, efficient lifetime operational costs, and maintenance including genuine OEM parts and fluids.
- Delivery Times - Because our diaphragm compressors are engineered, built and tested in the United States, we can meet or beat most delivery deadlines to keep your operations running smoothly.
- Service - We have high quality factory service and are expanding into the world-wide Sundyne Authorized Service Network to ensure your compressor is maintained for continuous operation, and any problems are resolved quickly using only Sundyne Genuine Parts.
For cylinder filling, fuel cell technology, or transfer of high purity or dangerous gases under pressure - without contamination or leakage. Our sealless diaphragm compressors and hydrogen compressors include laboratory and production scale models, single and multi-stage packages with displacements to 400 cfm (680 m3/hr) and pressures to 30,000 psi (2,000 bar). A variety of head closure designs, power-frames, accessories, and materials of construction that accord Sundyne PPI to match a diaphragm compressor to most industry process parameters.
>Why Sealless Diaphragm Reciprocating Compressors
>How Diaphragm Reciprocating Compressors Work
>Reliable Sundyne PPI Diaphragm Compressors Features and Benefits
>Innovative Engineering for High Reliability